Classic Kenya Safari
11 Days in Kenya
This classic Kenya safari itinerary takes you through the remote wilds of the Kenyan bush to private wildlife reserves and the Maasai Mara. You'll fly between exclusive, small bush camps that are committed to wildlife conservation, benefitting local communities and provide truly exceptional wildlife experiences.
Your expert naturalist guides lead the way on 4x4 game drives and walking safaris. A short flight from Nairobi brings you to Ol Pejeta, home to the two remaining Northern White Rhino and the only place in Kenya to see chimpanzees. Wildlife is prolific here with a chance to encounter elephants, buffalo and leopards as well.
Fly west to explore both the Maasai Mara National Reserve as well as the private Naboisho Conservancy. Both are renowned for their big cat sightings and impressive wildlife densities. In Naboisho, you'll have the opportunity to visit a local village for unscripted encounters with local Kenyans who are directly benefitting from the conservation of wildlife in this protected area.
Toast the setting sun each day with sundowner cocktails and enjoy lantern-lit dinners under African skies. Consider a hot air balloon safari in the Maasai Mara or extending your time to include the white sand beaches of Zanzibar or Pemba or trekking to see silverback gorillas in Uganda or Rwanda.
|Low Season||From $8,895 per person|
|High Season||From $13,895 per person|
Maasai Mara National Reserve
Ol Pejeta Conservancy
Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage
Low: March - April
November - Mid December
High (Best): June - October
Classic, Family, Cultural
Day 1 - Arrive Nairobi
You'll be met on arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport and after passing through customs be driven to your hotel located on the edge of Nairobi National Park. Overnight Ole Sereni.
- Day 2 - Ol Pejeta Conservancy
- Days 3-4 - Ol Pejeta Conservancy
- Day 5 - Fly to Maasai Mara
- Days 6-7 - Maasai Mara Reserve
- Day 8 - Naboisho Conservancy
- Days 9-10 - Naboisho Conservancy
- Day 11 - Departure
Lodges and Camps For This Adventure:
Ole Sereni Nairobi
Ol Pejeta Bush Camp
- Moraway Adventures travel consultation and pre-departure services
- English speaking naturalist guides
- 10-nights accommodation
- Meals starting with Breakfast Day 2 and ending with Breakfast Day 11
- Local brand drinks (except in Nairobi)
- Game drives and walks on a shared basis at all lodges and camps (not all camps offer walks)
- All park fees, guide fees, government levies and conservation fees
- International airfare into and out of Nairobi, Kenya
- Kenyan visa (obtained prior to arrival)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses for extra services, optional activities, or changes in your itinerary for reasons beyond our control
- Mandatory travel insurance for trip cancellation, medical services, or evacuation
- Premium wines and spirits
- Entrance fees at elephant orphanage and giraffe center in Nairobi - budget $40 per person
All prices based on 2 adults sharing. Single supplements apply for solo travelers - call for details. Child rates available but may require a private guide and vehicle at additional cost - please call for details.
Luggage restrictions apply - see pre-departure info for details.
Reach out and talk with someone who has been there.
and make your dream a reality!