Pemba Island Extension
4 - 6 Nights at Manta Resort
Trade safari khaki for a swimsuit at the end of your East African adventures and take a swim in the tropical blue waters of Pemba Island. This laid-back island getaway stands in contrast to the crowds of its overdeveloped neighbor, Zanzibar, to the south. Spend a night in the most exclusive room in Africa: the Underwater Room where you’ll sleep with 360-degree views of the tropical reef 10 feet below the surface of the Indian Ocean. Go snorkeling to appreciate the vibrant, tropical underwater beauty of the Indian Ocean.
|4 Nights||5 Nights||6 Nights|
|Low Season||From $3,250|
|High Season||From $3,750|
Stay 6 Pay 5 special not valid Dec 20 - Jan 10.
Kayaking and Snorkeling
Low: March, June, November
High (Best): January - February
July - October
Luxurious, Romantic, Wild!
Day 1 - Arrive Pemba Island
Depart Dar Es Salaam to Pemba Island. On arrival, you'll be met by your driver for the bumpy but scenic ride to the northernmost tip of the island and Manta Resort. Pemba is as far away from civilization as you can get and the Manta Resort offers something different from most tropical islands. The resort exudes serenity, allows for close encounters with nature and run by a family of staff. Switch off from the noisy electronic world and enter a completely different one, as a guest with simple needs: sunshine, fresh air, natural food, a comfortable bed and friendly company.
- Days 2+ - Manta and Underwater Room
Lodge For This Adventure:
Manta Resort - Pemba
- Moraway Adventures travel consultation and pre-departure services
- English speaking hosts, managers and guides
- Dar-Pemba-Dar internal flight (ask about flying from another airport like Kilimajaro)
- Shared Road transfers between airstrips and lodging
- Meals starting with Dinner Day 1 and ending with Breakfast on departure day
- Soft drinks, Juices, Mineral Water, Coffee/Tea, Cocktails, Wines, Beers and all alcoholic beverages
- All guide fees, park fees, conservancy fees, government levies, conservation levies and local taxes
- 1 spa treatment per person per day
- Kayaks off the beach
- International airfare into and out of Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
- Tanzanian visa
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses for extra services, optional activities, or changes in your itinerary for reasons beyond our control
- Mandatory travel insurance for trip cancellation, medical services, or evacuation
- Diving, island excursions and marine activities
All prices based on 2 adults sharing. Single supplements apply for solo travelers - call for details. Child rates available - call for details. Luggage restrictions apply - see pre-departure info for details. Stay 6 pay 5 not available Dec 20 - Jan 10. Prices based on current flight rates round-trip from Dar Es Salaam which may vary.
Reach out and talk with someone who has been there.
and make your dream a reality!