Best of Zambia
14 Days Through Zambia
This active itinerary takes you through the very best parks and wildlife sanctuaries in Zambia. Led by expert naturalist guides and trackers, you'll travel and explore on foot, in 4x4 safari vehicles and by boat through some of the wildest places in Africa. Stand in awe at the massive Victoria Falls where you'll be doused by the spray of this massive curtain of water plunging into the basalt gorge below. Track wild dog, leopard and elephant in South Luangwa National Park while staying in a remote and exclusive bushcamp. Sleep under the stars and walk from rustic camp to camp in Lower Zambezi led by some of the best guides on the continent. Explore the massive Kafue National Park where predator sightings are plentiful and the amount of birdlife is simply incomparable.
We created this safari for those who want to immerse themselves in the wilds of Zambia, get way off of the beaten path and have up-close wildlife encounters. First-timers and safari aficionadoes alike will appreciate the deep knowledge and skill of the walking guides here and wildlife enthusiasts will have a hard time finding a better safari in southern Africa.
|Low Season||From $10,295 per person|
|Mid Season||From $10,675 per person|
|High Season||From $12,595 per person|
South Luangwa National Park
Lower Zambezi National Park
Kafue National Park
Mid (Better): June
High (Best): July - October
Classic, Active, Romantic, Wild!
Day 1 - Arrive Livingstone
Welcome to Zambia! Arrive Livingstone and transfer to your accommodation - located on an island in the middle of the Zambezi River! If time allows, take a sundowner cruise up the Zambezi keeping an eye out for wildlife coming down to drink. Dinner is served under the stars before you retire to your thatched chalet. Fall asleep to the gurgle of the mighty river flowing past. Overnight Sindabezi Island.
- Day 2 - Victoria Falls
- Day 3 - South Luangwa National Park
- Days 4-6 - South Luangwa National Park.
- Day 7 - Lower Zambezi National Park
- Days 8-10 - Lower Zambezi National Park
- Day 11 - Lusaka and Kafue
- Days 12-13 - Kafue National Park
- Day 14 - Departure
- Moraway Adventures travel consultation and pre-departure services
- English speaking naturalist guides
- Livingstone-Mfuwe-Lower Zambezi-Lusaka internal flights
- Shared road transfers (Mfuwe Airport and between camps)
- 13-nights accommodation
- Meals starting with Dinner Day 1 and ending with Breakfast Day 14
- Tea/coffee at Mfuwe, local brand drinks at all other camps
- Shared game drives and walks
- All park fees, guide fees, government levies, conservation fees
- International airfare into Livingstone, Zambia and out of Lusaka, Zambia
- Zambian visa (obtained on arrival)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses for extra services, optional activities, or changes in your itinerary for reasons beyond our control
- Mandatory travel insurance for trip cancellation, medical services, or evacuation
- Mfuwe Lodge excludes: village excursions and drinks other than coffee/tea
- Premium wines and spirits at all other camps
All prices based on 2 adults sharing. Single supplements apply for solo travelers - call for details. While the areas surrounding the camps in Lower Zambezi and South Luangwa are prime for safari on foot a 4x4 safari vehicle is available for game drives should guests wish to opt-out of any walks.
Luggage restrictions apply - see pre-departure info for details.
Reach out and talk with someone who has been there.
and make your dream a reality!