Cape Town and Kruger
8 Days in South Africa
This itinerary captures the highlights of what makes South Africa an epic destination. Starting in one of the most beautiful cities in the world, explore the stunning mountain scenery of Table Mountain, the dramatic coastline of the Cape Peninsula, and the world-renowned Cape wine region with local expert guides. There are even penguins to visit at Boulders Beach! Great for couples, families and groups, Cape Town has something for everyone.
After exploring this modern and cosmopolitan city, fly northeast to the greater Kruger National Park area for safari game drives and walking safaris in the most wildlife-rich reserves and conservancies in South Africa. Expert naturalist guides and trackers lead the way and help interpret wildlife behavior. Your accommodations are comfortable, boutique guesthouses and luxury safari camps that are perfectly located for city amenities and wildlife access. Choose from either Tanda Tula or Savanna.
This itinerary can serve as the foundation for a longer exploration of Southern Africa. Talk with us for ideas on how to add more time like an extension to Victoria Falls or to the Okavango Delta of Botswana.
|Low Season||From $5,350 per person|
|High Season||From $5,495 per person|
Greater Kruger National Park Area
Stellenbosch & Franschhoek
Low: May - August
High: January - April
October - December
Classic, Luxurious, Family, Cultural, Active, Romantic, Wild!
Day 1 - Arrive Cape Town
Arrive at Cape Town International Airport and transfer to your accommodation. Depending on your arrival time, the afternoon and evening are yours to explore nearby the hotel. Overnight at Cape Cadogan.
- Day 2 - Penguins and Cape Peninsula
- Day 3 - Winelands
- Day 4 - Walking Food Tour
- Days 5-7 - Greater Kruger: Timbavati or Sabi Sands
- Day 8 - Departure
Lodges and Camps For This Adventure:
Tanda Tula Camp
- Moraway Adventures travel consultation and pre-departure services
- English speaking naturalist guides
- Shared road transfers
- 7-nights accommodation
- Breakfasts and lunches in Cape Town
- Wine tastings in Stellenboasch and Franschhoek according to guests tastes
- Local drinks and all meals at Tanda Tula and Savanna
- Shared game drives and walks
- Laundry at Tanda Tula and Savanna
- All park fees, guide fees, government levies, and conservation fees
- International airfare into Cape Town, South Africa and out of your departing airport
- Domestic flight between Cape Town and the Timbavati/Sabi Sands
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses for extra services, optional activities, or changes in your itinerary for reasons beyond our control
- Mandatory travel insurance for trip cancellation, medical services, or evacuation
- Premium wines and spirits
- Dinners in Cape Town
All prices based on 2 adults sharing. No single supplement at Cape Cadogan for the first two singles in a booking – thereafter a single supplement will apply. No single supplement at Tanda Tula until 31 December 2021.
Reach out and talk with someone who has been there.
and make your dream a reality!